- Rum: white rum or silver rum
- Lime Juice: fresh squeezed
- Fresh Mint
- Club Soda
- Simple syrup
- Muddle the strawberries, mint and simple syrup. Add strawberries, mint and simple syrup to a tall glass and use a muddler (or the back of a wooden spoon) to gently muddle.
- Add ice, rum, and lime juice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with fresh mint and a lime wheel, if desired.
- 1-2oz coconut rum or 1 oz coconut rum and 1 oz cream of coconut
- 1oz blue curaçao
- 2oz pineapple juice
- Crushed ice
- Pineapple slices
- Maraschino Cherries
- Place coconut rum (and cream of coconut if using), blue curaçao and pineapple juice in cocktail shaker.
- Shake until everything is combined.
- Add crusted ice to glass and pour mixture over top.
- Top with pineapple slices and cherries if desired.
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) tequila blanco or reposado*
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
- ¾ ounce (1 ½ tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- Kosher saltor flaky sea salt, for the rim
- For the garnish: Lime wedge
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of salt.
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 4 ice cubes and shake until cold.
- Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim. Fill the glass with ice and serve.