- 1 1/2 ounce vodka.
- 1 ounce espresso
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1/2 simple syrup
- Cocoa power and espresso beans for serving
- In cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake all ingredients until cold and foamy.
- Strain into coupe glass. Cover half of top of glass with paper towel and dust other half with cocoa powder. Add espresso beans to plain side of glass if desired.
Mrs. Clause Cocktail
- 1 cup of eggnog
- 1 shot (3 tablespoons or 1.5 ounces) white chocolate liqueur
- 1 tablespoon peppermint Schnapps
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Crushed candy canes for garnish
- Pour the eggnog, white chocolate liqueur, and peppermint Schnapps into desired glass and stir to combine completely.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed candy cane.