Bomb Pop Cocktail
- 6 ounces of Mike’s Hard Lemonade
- 1 ounce Blue Raspberry Vodka
- 1 ounces Grenadine
- 1 Mini Bomb Pop popsicles
- 1 cups of Ice
- Pour one ounce of grenadine into a tall glass. Try to pour the grenadine into the center of the glass so that it does not get on the sides of the glass.
- Carefully fill the glass with ice and then pour in ½ bottle of Mike’s Hard Lemonade-there should be about 1 inch left at the top of the glass. The grenadine should stay on the bottom of the glass since it is heavier and thicker than Mike’s hard lemonade.
- Carefully layer blue raspberry vodka on top of Mike’s Hard Lemonade. You can do so by using a pour spout on the bottle of blue raspberry vodka or you can flip a spoon over and slowly pour the vodka over the rounded portion of the spoon. This will cause the vodka to enter the glass slower and will end up becoming a layer on top of the other ingredients.
- Garnish with a mini bomb pop popsicle! Enjoy!
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 1 ½ oz Blue Curacao
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- Mix together in mixer
- Pour over ice
- Garnish with cherry & lime
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- ½ cup sugar
- White wine
- ½ cup vodka
- Fresh lime juice
- Add the cubed watermelon and sugar to your blender and blend until no chunks of watermelon remain.
- Set a fine mesh strainer over a large pitcher and pour the watermelon juice through.
- Add the white wine, vodka, and fresh lime juice to the pitcher and stir well.
- NOTE: At this point taste the sangria. It does have a very strong watermelon flavor. If it is too strong for you add 1-2 cups of water to the pitcher before chilling.
- Chill the sangria for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with extra watermelon cubes and lime slices if desired.