- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce honey syrup
- Garnish: lemon twist
- Add the gin, lemon juice and honey syrup into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- 1 ounce Cherry Vodka
- 1 ounce Whipped Marshmallow Vodka
- 1-ounce Coconut Rum
- 2 ounces Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Half & Half
- Pink Sugar
- Easter sprinkles
- Marshmallow Cream – for garnish
- Coat rim of two cocktail glasses with marshmallow cream. Dip in a bowl of pink sugar and Easter sprinkles. Set aside.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Add Half & Half, Cherry Vodka, Whipped Marshmallow Vodka, Coconut rum and toasted marshmallow syrup to a cocktail shaker. Place lid on shaker and shake away.
- Garnish with Marshmallow Cream
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Grapefruit soda, chilled, to top
- Garnish: lime wheel
- Garnish: salt rim (optional)
- Rub a lime wedge around the edge of a highball glass, and dip the rim in salt (optional).
- Add the tequila and lime juice to the glass, and fill with ice.
- Top with grapefruit soda, and stir briefly and gently to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.